Spring/Summer Language Programs
Summer Language Trips and Italian Immersion Schools in Italy
For information on Italian language summer trips, refer to the Italy Trips page.
For information on summer Language Schools In Italy, refer to the Italian Language Schools in Italy/Immersion Programs in the United States page.
Summer Non-Credit Language Classes in WisconsinShare
- Online Courses Through Ed2Go www.ed2go.com/CourseDetails.aspx?course=iit&department=FL&tab=detail (exit WisItalia) - Instant Italian. Instructor-led online course: 6-week course with a new section of each course starting monthly. Enter your zipcode to find an accredidated college/university to enroll in the course. Prices vary.
- Al Corso Restaurant of Collins Language and Culture Classes (non-credit classes)
- Italian Class for Beginners: Summer 2012 - The course includes four, 90-minute classes, a textbook for each student, and a glass of wine at each class. Payment is due by the first class and can be made by cash or check. The dates are June 4th, 12th, 19th and 26th. Classes will be held from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Cost is $110/srudent.
Registration Information: Promotional flyer with registration information (pdf)
- Madison Area Technical College (non-credit classes)
- Summer 2012 Italian 1 Class Schedule (exit WisItalia); class number 10813.
- Summer 2012 Italian 2 Class Schedule (exit WisItalia); class number 11150.
- For registration information, view the MATC website at matcmadison.edu/matc/getstarted/registration (exit WisItalia).
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education (non-credit classes)
Spring/Summer 2012 Italian Courses and Schedule. Most classes start either in April or in July, or are available online.
For registration information, view the UWM School of Continuing Education website at www4.uwm.edu/sce/ahslanguages.cfm (exit WisItalia).
Spring/Summer Italian Language CampsShare
- Study Italian in the Wisconsin Countryside this Summer - Imagine spending a weekend immersed in Italian language practice and culture in a typical Italian country side's agroturismo! You will converse only in Italian, help and learn how to prepare Italian meals, participate in small group intense language practice, learn and play Italian games, have a virtual vacation in Italy…. "Little Sugar River" Vineyard, W2673 Zurfluh Road, Albany, WI (10 miles South East of New Glarus). Dates: June 8-10, 2012. Schedule and registration information (pdf).
- Study Italian at Lago del Bosco (exit WisItalia) - An Italian immersion summer camp for youth (7-18 years old), families, adults and educators, located in Minnesota.
Italian Program Information (exit WisItalia).
Schedules and Registration for Summer 2013 (exit WisItalia). Register by December 3rd and get 2012 rates on 1, 2, and 4-week youth residential sessions.
- Play soccer and learn Italian at the Italian Soccer Camp (exit WisItalia), an Italian language and soccer camp program located in Georgia.
- La Piazza di Carolina, Italian preschool and cultural space in New York, has put together a unique experience in Tuscany for families with children. The location is Borgo San Benedetto, a beautifully restored farm in Montaione (FI). The property is sprawling with two swimming pools, horse back riding, playground and more. La Piazza di Carolina will run a Kids camp called "Caffe Italiano Club" for children 3 years and up, and will offer language classes for parents and additional activities like cooking, wine tasting, and excursions to nearby towns such as Firenze, Siena, San Gimignano. View the website (pdf) for details.